Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Introduction

During my college years, I have come across a number of topics in many fields of Mathematics. Some of these are very well-explored topics, some are completely new, only now emerging in the literature.

I have decided to make this blog to record those topics that interest me, particularly those that have less exposure outside advanced college courses for students of Mathematics, as well as to give them my own personal perspective. It is my hope that this blog can be used by interested readers, who want to have a small taste of mathematics and learn more about this "mother of Sciences".

Obviously, this blog will not have topics from every mathematical field; only the ones I am personally interested in. I can of course discuss a certain topic I otherwise would not have, if requested, as long as I know enough about it and am sufficiently interested, so feel free to ask, if you have something specific you are interested in. In particular, if you would like some topic to be explored in more depth, or more examples to be given for illustration purposes, comment and let me know.

With that in mind, please make sure that any comments are civil and relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and keep it relevant.